Great to see you here! This is a collection article on most of the templates we offer for free. The templates can be used as simple tools to more easily navigate what you are doing. We have templates you can use from all different aspects that would be relevant for your teams success. The templates are easy and simple for the basic reason that no-one would use them if they weren’t.
You will be able to gain great advantage of using these simple templates. As it provides a simple framework of how to think, and getting information systemised down on paper. It makes it easier to explain to get a universal understanding of things, an essential part of a team. And it makes it easier for a team to keep track on how things are or will be done, and how this connects with other parts of the team. And some templates can be used individually for own personal development. Dive into it, and locate the templates that are interesting for you to use.
Ways of use 1 (Smartphone or tablet):
- Download the template to smartphone or tablet.
- Open it in an app where you can write or place icons on the template. Some of the templates are great for moving icons across along with how the process is going.
- Remember to save the template when you use it, or after every update you do.
Ways of use 2 (Print):
- Download and print the template.
- Write on it, save it, copy it.
- Use post-it notes or other sticky notes to move across the template along with maped progress.
Many have fount this list of tools useful. If you find this as useful as many other have. Please trow in a rating of the post, share to social media and follow our social media accounts.